Hello friends! I am in disbelief that yet another month has flown by..it feels like I was just typing up my last favorites post. February was a completely crazy month for me but I managed to try some new things here and there. There are some exciting things coming to this blog soon so please bear with me and expect some updates soon, however finals are coming up and I’m also planning a super exciting trip. Now onto my February 2015 favorites!
1. Printl Photos: I was contacted by a photo printing service, Printl, and sent a month of photos which was a lovely surprise and so generous of them. Printl is another one of those monthly subscription services, however this service is a bit unique because it prints out your top 10 liked photos on Instagram every month and ships them to you for $9.99. Call me sentimental, but I love physical photos that can be displayed. Polaroids are one of my favorites but I just can’t justify the price of film and a camera. This is a great alternative! (I should note that while I did receive these as a gift, the company did not ask me to promote their services at all. I am doing this because I really did love the photos. Great quality and cute packaging.)
2. Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub: Ever since my LUSH Herbalism (review here) cleanser ran out, I haven’t found a gentle scrub that I liked as much. On a whim, I decided to pick this up because I always associate Aveeno with gentle products that are compatible with sensitive skin. I love this product for the fresh scent, exfoliating power that’s great for everyday, and its affordable price point.
3. H&M Knit Cardigan: Check out my last style post – I have been wearing this cardigan so much because it’s warm and cozy. Seattle has been easing into Spring weather lately but it’s still chilly, especially in the mornings, so I like to layer this over lighter tops. Also, if you find a cardigan like this for $7, how can you not write two blog posts about it? Some of the other cardigans I’m coveting are linked in the post.
4. Clear Damage & Color Repair Shampoo: I’m a product junkie but I just don’t care much about shampoos and conditioners. I tried this shampoo from a sample (one of those horrible small baggy samples you find in magazines) because I was desperate for something that smelled better than my then shampoo. This is the first time I’ve ever felt excited about a shampoo. I will do a full review later on – but what you need to know is this: the scent is great, it doesn’t make my scalp feel dry or itchy, feels very nourishing, and hasn’t faded my hair color. And it’s $5.
5. Love Everywhere: If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you missed my announcement that I’m a Love Everywhere Ambassador! There are other wonderfully talented ladies all around the country who are helping spread love as well. Essentially, we are a part of a movement that is all about encouraging and sharing love to strangers everywhere. Encouragement cards are being dispersed around whenever I see the right opportunity. If you ever see one of these beautiful things, please Instagram it and use the hashtag #shareloveeverywhere! You can follow the main account here.
6. The Fall: I binge watched this on Netflix over a long weekend and I was so hooked! I realized I tend to like dark shows that involve serial murderers..but I promise that I am also obsessed with Gilmore Girls at the moment, so I’m not totally crazy. I loved this because it was a great mix of drama, suspense, and psychology. Did I mention it takes place in Ireland so everyone has an accent?! If you’re a 50 Shades of Grey fan, you’ll notice there’s a familiar face – the main actor. (I personally have zero interest in the movie/book.)
Wishing you all a wonderful March! Be sure to check back soon for a really exciting post.